South Central Child Development Inc., Head Start provides federally funded, comprehensive early learning services to qualifying families living in the following sixteen counties: Aurora, Bon Homme, Brule, Buffalo, Charles Mix, Davison, Douglas, Gregory, Hanson, Hutchinson, Jerauld, Lyman, McCook, Sanborn, Tripp, and Yankton.
We are accepting applications on a continual basis from families with children three years of age and up to age five (September 1, Kindergarten eligibility date).
Contact South Central Child Development, Inc. 1-877-384-3683 or email email@example.com
Enrollment requirements for Early Head Start and Head Start services are based on:
- The child’s age.
- Family income in the last 12 months or proceeding calendar year.
- Whether the family or child qualifies as homeless.
- Whether the child is currently in foster or kinship care
- The family receiving TANF, SSI or SNAP benefits
- Disability status: Whether the child has an IEP/IFSP including those meeting IDEA Eligibility Criteria